Real Heart Touching Love Story

Heart Touching Love Story
One day, a girl and her boyfriend
were
walking
on a beach,
and they began to
talk..

girl : i want you to know something.
boy : okay
girl : i love u with all my heart, no
matter
what
i say or do,and i promise to you that
we
will be
together forever..
Boy : and i want you to know that i
promise to
protect you with all my power
girl : how is mean u must give ur
life?
Boy : like i said.. i will protect you no
matter
what.. i would give my life for yours
As they were walking, a huge tidal
wave hit
them…
And in a struggle the boy put the
girl on
his
back and swam as hard as he could..
and
finally
they made it to shore..
15 minuits later the girl awoke to find
her
lifeless boyfriend on the ground next
to
her,
she whispers, “you kept your promise
to me, so i will keep my promise to
you”
the girl walked into the water until
she
drowned so now they could be
together…
forever...

No comments: