Happy Anniversary SMS


Your anniversary is a time
For sharing ur affection
It’s obvious the two of u
Have quite a deep connection!

When I look at you, my dear
It doesn’t seem like you’ve aged
To me you’re just as beautiful
As the day we became engaged.
Happy Anniversary..


Hoping that the love you shared years ago is still as strong today as it was then bringing you much joy love and happiness to celebrate again. Happy Anniversary.

Another year to create
precious memories together.
Another year to discover
new things to enjoy abt each other.
Another year to strengthen
a marriage that defines forever.
Happy Anniversary!

The day is here again, I cant remember every moments of that day, but I could remember when I first looked at your eyes.. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart.

On ths special day
best wishes go to U
that ths wonderfull luv you share,
lasts your lifetime through.
Happy anniversary to you my LOVE

I’ll always remember The day I married you,
Without you my love my beauty I don’t know what I’d do
Your loving and thoughtful Just to mention two”
I adore your sweet smile It makes me want you.
Happy Anniversary

How true my feelings were
I found out to be The best thing
in my life Was when you married me
Thank you my loving wife/loving Husband,
For the years we share I know one
thing for sure We make a wonderful pair

Nothing in this world Could ever be
As wonderful as the love You’ve given me
Your love makes my days so very bright,
just knowing you?re my darling wife/Husband.
Happy Wedding Anniversary

I LOVE U are words just three,
which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY.
so this is what i want to say,
live in my heart n there 4 ever stay!

Your love makes my days Happy and bright,
Into my world you Brought pure delight
Joy beyond reason You’ve given me,
Our love is true This I can see.
Happy Anniversary

Best wishes to you both on your anniversary,
May the love that u share Last your lifetime through,
As u make a wonderful pair.
Happy Wedding Anniversary

We’ve Had Our Ups And Downs, This We Both Know,
Through It All Our Love Still Managed To Grow
Different Thoughts We Had About Many Things,
But Our Love For Each Other,
Had No Attached Strings