Anniversary Sms Jokes & Messages


Two Guys Are Chatting..
Guy A: “I’m Going To Bring My Wife To Australia For Our 20th Anniversary.”
Guy B: “Oh.. That’s Cool. What About Ur 25th Anniversary?”
Guy A: “I Will Go Back To Australia To Bring Her Back.”


Long after our anniversary

Long after our anniversary
And
this greeting has been thrown away
Think of the thought behind it,
Each and everyday,
Happy Anniversary

Marriage is that relation


Marriage is that relation between man
and women in which the
Independence is Equal,
the Dependence mutual and tha Obligation Reciprocal.
Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary.

I LOVE U are words just three

I LOVE U are words just three,
which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY
.so this is what i want to say,
live in my heart n there 4 ever stay!




No comments: