Mother’s Day Messages




You will never know how special you are to me. You have tought me to be a mom. Over the years i watched you and today i walk in the foot steps of you to be a
good example to my daughter and a leading role model mom just like you.
I love you mom with all my heart.

Once upon a memory
Someone wiped away a tear
Held me close and loved me,
Thank you, dear Mother .

For the best mom
who always had a smile for me
I know we may be far apart right now
So here’s a great big hug and kiss
Happy Mother’s Day

A mother’s work is never done
She works from morning until dawn
She spreads her love
And keeps you warm
But only once a year we say
Mother we wish you “Happy Mothers Day”

When you feel you are alone in the crowd,
When you think No.1 can understand you,
When your love is rejected by others,
& when you hate your Life,
Just close your eyes, & see, her face who loves you
more than any 1 else,
who care for you in loneliness,
& dies when you cry.
She is no 1, but your sweet loving mother.
Love your mom first and always.

Make for me a place within your heart
On which I can depend. For only you
Touch the ancient wellsprings of my tears,
Home through all the wanderings of my years,
Eden that no other can renew,
Root I cannot rend through rage or art.

In an exam,
chldrn wer gvn to write an esay on mother.
A cute child wrote:
“combination of million wrds
4m 26 alphabets
can never express my loving mom.”

She give me her lucks,
Taught me to Talk,
Made me laugh,
Taught me to chill when Angry,
Gifted me Understanding,
Helped me Conquer My Fears,
Taught me the Differentiate Between Good ‘n Bad,
Made me Confident…
PROUD to be Her SON..
Glad to have her as my mother..
LOVE you MOM..
Happy Mother’s Day.. !

Most superior Example for “LOVE”
In Anyone’s Life-
When apples are for ‘n Members are five in a Family,
Then Mother says,”I don’t like Apple” :-)

If you Want 2 See 2 Heaven on the Earth,,,
You Must See your Mother,
You should Touch her Feet.
Because ur Mother is Example of Paradise.
Happy Mother’s Day..!

You’ve seen me laugh
You/ve seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you.
Happy Mother’’s Day

A mother is the truest friend we have,
when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us;
when adversity takes the place of prosperity;
when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us;
when trouble thickens around us;
still will she cling to us,
and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness,
and cause peace to return to our hearts.
Wishing you happy mother’s day

The moment a child is born,
The mother is also born.
She never existed before.
The woman existed,
but the mother,
Never.
A mother is something absolutely new.

No comments: