Father’s Day Quotes





Someday i will find my prince but my Daddy will always be my King

A “daddys little girl” is the one who would rather get her hands covered in engine oil with dad, than stay in the house and bake buns with her mother!

Everyone can be a father, but it takes a lot to be a daddy

Dad – Ask him when Mom says no.

A father is someone who carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be

I’ve loved one person unconditionally. He’s the most caring, and generous, and charming and flat out the funniest guy I’ll ever know…he’s my father.

A dad is someone who
-is a daughter’s first love
-will be there for you no matter how bad of a mistake you’ve made
-will stand up for you when you need him
-will give you their hugs and shoulders to cry on
-promises you that you will always be his little girl
-loves you so much and will sacrifice whatever it is to make you happy again
A father is supposed to be the one man who will never give up one you …

Dear dad,
I may love a lot of man in the future, someday I’ll get married to someone out there. But in the end let me remind you that, no matter what happen, you’ll always be the best guy for me. I love you ’till forever ends :)

No matter how old i get, no matter how often i stay out with friends, no matter how far i move away with my husband, no matter how many children i have, no matter how many grandchildren i will have….daddy, i will still be your little girl!
i love you more than the world will ever know!!

A Father Is:
There in every memory
See his love and care
Strength and hands to count on
Freely he does share
Provider, toil so faithfully
To make our dreams come true
Give strong and tender discipline
Though it is hard to do
A Father is God’s chosen one
To lead the family
And point it to His will for life
Of love and harmony…

My Dad always provided me with the necessities in life: food, clothing, shelter… hair products, manicures, pedicures, body lotions, designer handbags, designer jeans, lipstick, eyeliner, blush, DvDs, MP3 players, and so much more. He went without so that I could have more. He gave me so much including the most important thing in the world: all of his love. I love you Daddy.

MY Father…
He was there when I didn’t understand, he was there when I was wrong, he was there when I cried, he was there when I lied. For some reason my dad was always there, when I needed him the most. His love was never ending. And now that he’s gone there is an emptiness in my world, but not in my heart.

Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.

F= forever with his family
A= always there for you no matter what
T= the only one who’s there
H= he’s my hero till the end
E= encouraging in everything i do
R= really the only one…no one can beat him he’s the best!!!

When my father didn’t have my hand….he had my back.

Being a great father is like shaving.
No matter how good you shaved today,
you have to do it again tomorrow.

No comments: