Sonakshi Sinha is comfortable with her weight



Actress Sonakshi Sinha is growing up as an actress with each movie she is doing, she says. The actor who debuted in 2010, made her fans wait for almost two years before her second film, that is set to release soon. However all this while Sonakshi was in public memory for various things, but topping the list were her desi look in her debut as well as upcoming projects and her healthier frame as compared to skinny actors. In a candid chat with After Hrs, Sona spills the beans on being desi and her healthy physique.
Talking about her desi look, she says, “I don’t understand, what’s the big deal, if I play a desi girl? And if the scripts that I like have me playing an Indian girl, what’s wrong? Aren’t we Indians? I am very proud about my Indian looks, body and features that allow me to do roles, which filmmakers can’t see others do! But in real life I’m also like any other girlwho wears denims, skirts, dresses! So I’m the lucky one who gets best of both the worlds!”
In the age of size zero and six pack abs, Sonakshi worked out to lose her unwanted kilos and get into a more curvy and healthier frame. However her weight has constantly been talked about, does that put Sonakshi in a awkward position or anger her, we query? “Being a tall and a broad girl is not a bad thing at all! I have a very Indian body and I do not wish to take the skinny route.There are enough people like that, I don’t want to follow anyone. It’s important for me to be fit and healthy rather than skinny,” she adds.

No comments: