Friendship Day Wishes


Flower remembers bees
Fish remembers water
Tree remembers the rain
At this moment, I remember you!
To say happy friendship day to you!


We know each other by chance 
We became friends by choice 
Still friends by decision 
And when we say ‘friends forever’ 
It is definitely a lifetime promise. 
Happy Friendship Day


Friends r like mornings,
U can’t have them the whole day,
But U can be sure,
They’ll be there when U wake up,
Tomorrow, next week, next year…
Happy Friendship Day


Look outside, it is so pleasant!
Sun is smiling for you!
Trees are dancing for you!
Birds are singing for you!
Because, I asked them all to wish you
“A Happy Friendship Day”


Friendship is a blessing and to all those who have a friend.
It is the most precious gift god could ever send..
Here is wishing you a “Happy Friendship Day”


A good friend is like a computer,
He enters in your life,
Save him in your heart,
Formats all your troubles
And never delete you from his heart.
Happy Friendship Day


When heart beats, it says “lub-dub”.
Do you know what it means?
LUB says “Live your life Best”
DUB says “Do your Best in life”
Enjoy every heart beat.
Happy Friendship Day!


I made a list of my dearest person,
And I wrote them down in pencil,
I included your name but wrote it in permanent ink,
Because I decided to keep you in my list forever.
Happy Friendship Day!


Friendship is a little more trust,
A little less try,
A little more laugh,
And a little less cry,
A little more we and a little less I.
Happy Friendship Day


God gives us two gifts…
One is chance and the other is choice,
Chance to have friends
And choice to select the best ones, like you.
Happy Friendship Day


Friendship is not just about finding similarities,
It is about respecting differences.
You are not my friend because you are like me,
But, because I accept you and respect you the way you are.
Happy Friendship Day


Each friend represents a world in us,a world possibly not born until they arrive,and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.

True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.

Touching lines written by a friend to a friend.. “ever u miss me, never u cry. For a drop of tear in ur eyes, is a day less in my life”

Let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit. Happy Friendship day

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. Happy friendship day

Life can be hard Not always fun,When night brings dark n morning brings SUN…when life seems tough n nobody seems to care..

Friendship is a relation, where no charges of activation, free incoming. Free outgoing, with roaming facility all over the world.

Friendship is like a bank in which u have 2 Deposit love, sympathy, trust, help n joy. and as Interest you will get companion for lifetime

Every day I wish every one should have a friend like u. Why should I only suffer. Ha.. Ha.. Happy Friendship Day

Fresh Nescafe COFFEE specially made for u. Sorry I’ve not added sugar because u are already so sweet Happy Friendship Day.

If your friendship be luv, I’ll be luckiest man. But your friendship is trust and I’m the happiest man Happy Friendship day

I can?t find a reason why God gave U to me, but that is not the question to b asked May b the question is how did God knew that I needed u

Friends r like stars. u can’t always see them, But u know they are always there 4 you Happy Friendship day
True friends are like Diamonds.. they are real and rare. False friends r like leaves. they r scattered everywhere.Happy Friendship day

A friend is never a coincidence in ur life they r meant to enter ur life to bring u joy and laughter. So, i will treasure the friendship

We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on 1 thing U WILL NEVER LOSE ME. I will always b there as a friend.Happy Friendship Day

1 tree can start a forest,1 smile can start a friendship.1 touch can show u care, 1 friend can make life worth living 4 Happy friendship day

If one day u feel like crying, call me. I can’t promise to make u laugh, but I’m willing to cry with u.Happy friendship day

I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling, but I realized that loving a friend is even better. We lose people we love.

100 Memories .. 200 Jokes .. 300 Great Times .. 400 Secrets .. 1 Reason .. BEST FRIENDS.. Happy friend Ship day

No comments: