Forever Love Quotes


Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.
~James Dean
Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance but never at heart.
~Anonymous
They spoil every romance by trying to make it last forever.
~Oscar Wilde
Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased. Nor is it etched on stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed on a heart and there it shall remain forever.
~Anonymous
When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.
~Anonymous
If you love something let it go free. If it doesn’t come back, you never had it. If it comes back, love it forever.
~Doug Horton
I love thee, I love but thee
With a love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold,
And the stars grow old… Bayard Taylor
He is not a lover who does not love forever. Euripides
What love we’ve given, we’ll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. Leo Buscaglia
If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever. Unknown
Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century. Mark Twain
Love vanquishes time. To lovers, a moment can be eternity, eternity can be the tick of a clock. Mary Parrish
Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age. Jeanne Moreau
Although the act of nurturing another’s spiritual growth has the effect of nurturing one’s own, a major characteristic of genuine love is that the distinction between oneself and the other is always maintained and preserved. M. Scott Peck
Hatred ever kills, love never dies. Such is the vast difference between the two. What is obtained by love is retained for all time. What is obtained by hatred proves a burden in reality for it increases hatred. Mohandas K. Gandhi
Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young. Sir Arthur Pinero
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
A. A. Milne love quotes!
Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
Find my soul and I’m yours forever. Anonymous
My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever,
And ending at never. Anonymous
Love is not a matter of counting the years…
But making the years count. Michelle St. Amand
A heart that loves is always young. Greek Proverb
I only wish to be the fountain of love
From which you drink,
Every drop promising eternal passion. Unknown
Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted.
Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another’s heart, or its flame burns low. Henry Ward Beecher
What we love intensely or for a long time we are likely to bring within the citadel, and to assert as part of oneself. Nicholas Chamfort
I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever.
~santiz Amy Tan
I never thought it was worth it, you know waiting for your love, and then I felt your kiss, I could wait forever for this.
~Anonymous
Love as if you were to die tomorrow. Cherish your loved ones as if you were to live forever.
~J.G

No comments: