AMAR SINGH RALLIES BEHIND DIGVIJAYA SINGH OVER BATLA CONTROVERSY


amar singh AMAR SINGH RALLIES BEHIND DIGVIJAYA SINGH OVER BATLA CONTROVERSYFormer Samajwadi Party leader and Chief of Lok Manch, Amar Singh, has come forward to support the claims of Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh that the 2008 Batla House encounter was fake.
“Samajwadi Party has no rights to speak on Batla House case. But I salute Digvijaya Singh for his stand despite all odds,” said Amar Singh, Lok Manch chief.

Speaking on his rivalry with SP leader Azam Khan, Amar Singh added, “I have no rivalry with Azam Khan. Actually he is against me.”
Underling his sacrifices for saving UPA government in 2008, Amar Singh added, “I am credited to save UPA I government but even after this I was sent behind bars. I am still keeping silent. Though I am not a Congress leader but my sacrifices for Congress are no less than any of the other Congress leaders.”
Amar Singh’s party Lok Manch is witnessing first assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh. Lok Manch was formed after Amar Singh’s expulsion from Samajwadi Party about two years back.

http://www.ndnewsexpress.com/2012/01/16/amar-singh-rallies-behind-digvijaya-singh-over-batla-controversy-18887

No comments: